Client Management Associate Job Posting
Client Management Associate
Client Management Supervisor
Date Last Revised
March 1, 2023
The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) is a national not-for-profit organization that provides certification for occupational therapy professionals. As a distinguished organization that sets a world-class standard for the certification of occupational therapy professionals, NBCOT strives to serve the public interest in its diversity by advancing just, equitable, and inclusive client care and professional practice through evidence-based certification practices and the validation of knowledge essential for effective and safe practice in occupational therapy. We are proud to be one of the few certifying organizations accredited by two separate accreditation bodies: the International Accreditation Service (IAS) and National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
At NBCOT, justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) are an integral part of our mission and vision and having a diverse staff and inclusive workplace is one of the ways we put our values into action. NBCOT promotes a culture where employees collaborate in an energizing environment while focusing on the high-quality work that makes us stand out in the certification industry. We also believe that life-work balance is important, and demonstrate this belief with a 35-hour work week, hybrid schedule, and a generous benefit package that includes over 30 paid days off each year. We also offer paid medical insurance and a matched 401K plan. NBCOT is proud to be on the Nonprofit Times list of The Best Nonprofits to Work For in 2022 for the ninth year running, as well as being a Great Place to Work certified company.
Excellent opportunity for an individual looking to launch and grow their professional career in a dynamic work environment. The Client Management Associate provides exceptional customer service to all NBCOT stakeholders. The position is responsible for the administrative processing of all credentialing services and the maintenance of accurate internal records.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to telephone inquiries
- Respond to e-mail inquiries
- Provide basic technical support and troubleshooting for inquiries regarding Aspire study tools and Navigator tools
- Update and maintain records in the Client Relation Management (CRM) database
- Review and process all transcripts and Degree Verification Forms (DVFs)
- Process and complete quality checks on services to include (but not limited to)
- Name change requests
- Verification of certification
- Exam applications
- Renewal applications
- Reinstatement applications
- Score reports
- Submit refund and receipt requests for approval and processing
- Electronic content management (ECM) support
- Maintain tracking and processing of transcripts/DVFs for students not in the system at the time of receipt (NIS)
- Contribute to the documentation and maintenance of department procedures
- Contribute to periodic audits and updates of all company forms, handbooks, web content, and other content published by the organization
- Complete cross-training in all client management and credentialing service functions as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Customer service mentality including notable listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, professional demeanor
- Problem-solving skills with solution-driven mindset
- Client-focused perspective
- Demonstrates computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills
- Willingness to learn new skills as needed
- Team player
Education and Experience
- High school diploma required, associate or bachelor's degree completed or underway is preferred.
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) applicants are welcome to apply.
Travel is not required in this position.
The annual salary range for this position is $40,000 to $44,000.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
NBCOT Commitment to Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
At NBCOT, justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) are an integral part of our mission and vision. We recognize, value, and celebrate the diverse backgrounds, lives, and experiences of all our stakeholders, including employees, students, certificants, regulators, educators, employers, and the public. More information can be found at https://www.nbcot.org/jedi Consistent with our mission, NBCOT provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Email your resume and a cover letter to Danielle Stoffer, Assistant Director, Credentialing Services at email@example.com.