Board of Directors
NBCOT is governed by a board of directors composed of Occupational Therapists Registered (OTR®), Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA®), and public members. The board is responsible for establishing the strategic vision and providing management oversight for the organization.
NBCOT is seeking nominations for two (2) OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST REGISTERED (OTR®) to the Board of Directors. The term appointment is for three years, with the possibility of re-appointment to a second term. This term will run January 2024 – December 2026.
Things to Remember:
- Be sure to review the NBCOT Candidate Guidelines and Board Member Responsibilities.
- Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Nominating Committee.
Applications are due by Friday, April 7, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. EST.
We encourage OTRs from all practice areas, geographic locations, ethnicities, genders, and backgrounds to consider applying for this prestigious volunteer opportunity. We are committed to a board that reflects the diversity of our nation and our mission.
- Call for Candidates opens: March 2, 2023
- Call for Candidates closes: April 7, 2023
- Interviews by Nominating Committee (selected candidates only): May 2023
- Voting by OTRs and COTAs: July 10 – August 14, 2023
- Announcement of newly elected board members: August 15, 2023
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.